Can I file a complaint against a service provider for bad services rendered?

Please answer this question.

Leave a Reply

Previous Reply

Yes, consumer complaints are not only related to products, but include services as well. Just like with the normal procedure, if you are not satisfied with a response from the offender then you need to file a complaint with the Consumer Forum.

Manish Kumar

Get a Callback