Which court should I approach for filing a cheque bounce case?

Kindly answer this question.

Leave a Reply

Previous Reply

According to the Negotiable Instruments Act a case of ‘Dishonor of cheque’ can be filed in a court within whose local limit of jurisdiction is the bank is situated in which the cheque is presented.

Manish Kumar

Get a Callback